Betting on football may seem to be a tough challenge because bookies rarely go out of business but, at the same time, if you can swim against the tide, you may just end up making successful bets. Those getting into sports betting for the first time will probably have heard of the “easy” bets. These are not really the arbitrage opportunities that can definitely beat bookies; rather, these are markets offering the best chances of your selections happening. They typically have low odds which mean you will not end up making a lot of money, but the chances of your selections being right are higher. It’s usually a good idea to conduct some research beforehand and then choose the platform with the best conversion odds, which makes sports betting more enjoyable and convenient for bettors. You may always turn to the tulosveto kertoimet guide for a list of the finest betting sites with conversion odds.
So, easy bets, as the name suggests, are those that are more likely to be correct and therefore, have low odds, low rewards, and low risks. Here are some easy football bets that you can win:
- Over/under goals: This market is typically offered by almost all bookmakers in every match. In this, you are to speculate whether there will be lesser than or greater than X goals in a match. These have much higher chances of being right when you choose an under bet for high number and over bet for low number of goals.
- First (or Second) half over/under: This is a variation of the previous one where you will speculate on number of goals to be scored in either the first or second half of the football match. As this speculation is for a specific time limit, chances of them happening are lower than the over/under bet. However, you need to understand that this is an easy bet because an over bet for low number of goals and under bet for high number of goals in either half can very well come true.
- Double Chance: This is another example of easy football bets that lets you bet on 2 out of 3 possible results for a match. These options in Double Chance are:
- Home/Draw where match ends in a tie or the home team is victorious.
- Draw or Away where match ends in draw or the away team wins.
- Home or Away where either the home or away team wins.
In this type of bet, you get to speculate on more than one possible outcome; so, chances of that being right are higher than if you were to make a direct Away, Draw, or Home bet.
- Draw No Bet: In this type, you can speculate on a certain team as winning the match. You will lose the stake when match ends in a draw. This may be easier to win than any regular Away or Home bet. So, you can either win or lose a bet or have it voided.
- Both Teams to Score: This type is the BTTS bet where you choose a match and then select a “yes” or “no” option about whether both teams will score. You only have to choose a game in which you are confident both teams are going to score. Order, timing of goals and the end score will not matter. When both the Away and Home teams score, you win. If either scores or both fail to score, you will lose.